Tuesday, February 12, 2008

2 Points for LOVE STORY!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! Here's a lil' somthin somthin for the love day (4 min love story)

Everyone in town knew they were madly in love. It was a small town and even the local priest noticed his car parked at her house every night, the noon walks into the woods, or the loving gaze they had when they locked eyes. But it was not always so easy for Kara and Noah in the begining.

"Kara!!! Get down here! You have breakfast at 8:00, and lessens and 8:15! HURRY! I will not allow you to be late once again!" Kara's mom yelled.

"I'm comin' mama! I'm comin'!" Kara yelled back.

As she walked downstairs she could feel and breath the tension that was in the breakfast room.

"Kara! You think your sooo sly. You think I wasn't going to notice your sneaky ways. He was here last night WASN'T HE!?" her mother questioned.

"No mama, I don't know what your talkin' bout. Honest. I was readin' all night" Kara said, praying she didn't have the look of a liar.

"No, Kara, you know I know he was here! Goerge the buttler SAID he saw his car leaving early this mornin' through the back pasture!!!" Her mother said.

"No mama, he WAS NOT!!!" They both knew dam well he was and that Kara wasn't innocently reading all night in the safety of her room.

"Kara, I have had enough. I forbid you from seein' him. He is not good for you or for our family reputation. He makes 1$ an hour workin' at the mill. He's dirty and NO GOOD!" Her mother sneered.

"Oh no, mama you can't!" She started crying. "I love him mama, and you are not going to stop me from doing the one thing I have passion for in my life!"

Her mother said with astonishment, "WHAT! How do you know what love is! Your only sixteen Kara!!!!"

"Oh ya mamma and you do!? You don't look at Papa the way I look at Noah. You don't dance, you don't laugh, you don't do anything that puts a smile on your face. You, mama are the one who doesn't know love!" Kara said without hesitation.

"Kara, that's it. You are going back to New York, you'll take the first train back to the academy at 4:00 p.m today!! Now get to packin" Her mother ordered.

With that, Kara thought about living one day without Noah, going back to the suffocating academy and fled out the back door leaving her mother with her mouth wide open.

No comments: