Saturday, March 8, 2008

FABULOUS SIMOLIES!

Ah Ha…
Change is
What you are

I will physically
Change your face

Whatever comes of it

You say
Erotic

I am trapped in you
Psychotically erotic

You remind me of….
Hell is a
Never-ending burning pit

You are a
Never-ending burning pit

Marriage
Our future together
Forever and ever

One person
One life

Commitment
Head underwater
Breath easier

I do
Lungs fill with water

Our Relationship
Both of us in bed
Covers keeping in the warmth

Both of us in life
Strengthened by the cover of our relationship

Outside Looking In
One could admire
What a dense alliance

Connection through compression
Ties created by compactness

Be Careful What You Wish For
You flourished my world
Attaining me through prosperity

My world craves for greed
Flourishing my now empty life

Rain
On this rainy day
Sprouts new life

On this rainy day
Sinks my feelings into the ground

Burned Out
When we met the sparks
Caught on fire

The flames soon engulfed us
It was too late to get out alive

No comments: